Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dinner at PF Chang's

Gina and her new baby boy.  I cannot show his face because he is a foster child and we must protect his identity.
I can say he is a darling baby and the entire family is in love with him.
Tricia

Olivia, Angie and Amanda

Kris is putting baby to sleep.  It turned into a long night for him.

Gramma

Tricia and Shay.
Tricia was in town for some training this week.  We were able to meet in Bellevue and go to PF Chang's for dinner.  I had never been there.  Must say it was nice, food was good.
But the 18% gratuity kind of grated on me.  I really resent having the gratuity added to my bill.  I am a very generous tipper and had they not added the gratuity, they certainly would have received more than they did.
That rant over, I must say we had a good time.  Sadly, Chelle could not make it because she was having a meeting at her house that night.  Gina and I shared a dinner for two which included soup: Egg Drop, appetizer: Crab Wanton, 2 entrées: Mongolian Beef and Crunchy Honey Chicken and dessert: 6 layer chocolate cake.  One huge slice that we divided between all of us.
Tricia finished her training today and is planning to go play for a while.  Since Dave has to work this weekend, the boys are flying down on Thursday to spend the weekend with us and then will fly home with her on Sunday.
Dang, I thought I was posting this on my fluff blog.  It is so late and it takes so long to download pictures, I am just going to leave it.  Maybe I should have gone to bed hours ago and left this for tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. love the pics! how cute is that little one hun! Have a blessed Sunday despite it all !

    ReplyDelete

I really do care what you think. However, if you are rude or use vulgarities, you will be deleted. Let us have an open and intelligent discussion here.