Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Dear Friend

Mwenebolongo, who I am trying to help build his church in Tanzania, is very ill!!!
Please keep him in your prayers.  I do not have any real details about his illness, just that he needs immediate prayer.  I am very frightened for his dear wife if he does pass.  He has the assurance of his salvation, but Motoko will be a widow in a country that widows are not cared for.  She will most likely lose her home and property and be forced to return to Congo.  Once Mwene is gone, there will be no reason for the Government of Tanzania to allow her to remain.  Her refugee status will become once again active.
I have been spend much of the day asking God what he wants me to do if He takes Mwene home.  I am getting the answer that I am to continue with my project.  If God does not want me to use it to help build a church, in His time, he will show me what he wants me to do with it. God's money will never go to waste.
Mwene and Motoko's picture is on the  sidebar of my other blog, so you can see who you are praying for.
I thank all of you for your care, concern and support, for Mwene and the Church Project.

I copied and pasted this from my Yestheyareallmine-mom blog.  Please do keep this precious man and his wife in your prayers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do care what you think. However, if you are rude or use vulgarities, you will be deleted. Let us have an open and intelligent discussion here.