Saturday, July 10, 2010



July 10, 1965
Young, in love, idealistic.
July 10, 2010,
Older, in love, smarter.

45 years. We have experienced the highest of highs together. We have reached the peaks together, and we have fallen into the deepest of valleys together. Always, our love of God, and one another has sustained us.
Our love has matured, it is no longer a young love based on feelings, physical and emotional. It is now a love based on maturity and respect. I love you as much today, Stan, as I did when I was 18.
Here is to at least 25 more years.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both...how very, very lucky you are. May you definitely have 25 years more of happy healthy days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    I love stories like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful couple then & now! Congrats, ours is 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and stan! this is such a beautiful tribute. thanks for sharing it with us.

    you two look great in both pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love it!...congrads u two cuties! ((HUGS))!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THERE IS NOTHING NOBLER OR MORE ADMIRABLE THAN WHEN TWO PEOPLE WHO SEE EYE TO EYE KEEP HOUSE AS MAN AND WIFE,CONFOUNDING THEIR ENEMIES AND DELIGHTING THEIR FRIENDS,AS THEY THEMSELVES KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE.

    HOMER...THE ODYSSEY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! (I'm writing this a few weeks late.)

    You married the same year as my parents, and if I could show you a photo, you'd see you could pass for my mom's younger sister!

    ReplyDelete

I really do care what you think. However, if you are rude or use vulgarities, you will be deleted. Let us have an open and intelligent discussion here.