Friday, March 12, 2010

A little humor to close out the day.

Or maybe start the day since it is one A.M. Think I should go to bed.
This was sent to me by my friend Henya. I love it when they send me things knowing I will put them on my blog. Thanks Henya.
Jokes from Muslim stand-up comic Goffaq Yussef Maybe
a sign of peace when we start hearing humor from a
Palestinian perspective....


Good evening gentlemen, and get out, ladies.

On my flight to New York there must have been an
Israeli in the bathroom the entire time. There was a
sign on the door that said, "Occupied."

What do you say to a Muslim woman with two black eyes?
Nothing! You told her twice already!

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light
bulb? None! They sit in the dark forever and blame the
Jews for it!

Did you hear about the Broadway play, "The
Palestinians"? It bombed!

What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi
Arabia? Lefty!

Did you hear about the Muslim strip club? It features
full facial nudity!

Why do Palestinians find it convenient to live on the
West Bank? Because it's just a stone's throw from
Israel!

Why are Palestinian boys luckier than American boys?
Because every Palestinian boy will get to join a rock
group!

What does the sign say above the nursery in a
Palestinian maternity ward? "Live ammunition."

Palestinian girl says to her mommy: "After Abdul blows
himself up, can I have his room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do care what you think. However, if you are rude or use vulgarities, you will be deleted. Let us have an open and intelligent discussion here.