Thursday, October 28, 2010

Runaway Slave Movie Teaser

I had the honor of shaking his hand at a Tea Party in Washington DC.  He is very honest in his assessment  of what is happening to the Black population.  I hope many see this movie and understand the truth he speaks.  I love that in this trailer, when he speaks of racism, Al Sharpton's face is flashed across the screen.  I can only think of one other person who has capitalized on racism as much as Sharpton, and that would be the good reverend J. Jackson.
Keep up  the fight, we will only win when others come to the same truth and people like you are needed to show it to those we can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do care what you think. However, if you are rude or use vulgarities, you will be deleted. Let us have an open and intelligent discussion here.